Wednesday 6 May 2009

Still home & feeling good.

It's a lovely Wednesday here. Bright and cool.

Had a pretty good night's sleep and awoke, feeling fine.

After a wee lie in and breakfast in bed, we walked the dogs then I pestered the poor joiner who's working on our extension for a bit.

Feeling pretty good, all told. I'm easily tired and the wee walk with the dogs required a sit down afterwards. Just need to remember and take it easy and build strength back gradually. I managed not to loose much weight during the transplant - just a couple of kilos - which I could have done without anyway. Lots of people seem to loose something like 10% of bodyweight during it.

Back to clinic tomorrow so I'll hopefully get some updated blood results and see what's happening.

Off to play with new digital camera.
Later.

1 comment:

  1. Joe, good to know you are home and doing OK so far. Got a bit lost in the boimedical stuff with the 5 mins that the slow internet connection allowed me to have, but it seems like things are positive over all so I hope I have got it right!

    Mark and I are going kyacking this weekend. He bought me a kyack for Christmas (inflatable, but a propoer job one) but given the freight situation I got it in April! It will be the first outing this weekend so i hope I don't hit any corral...

    Love to you all,
    Suze
    X

    ReplyDelete