Tuesday 5 May 2009

Tuesday Morning

Just woke up and had breakfast (gasps from the crowd!)

Feeling completely tickity-boo this morning and will henceforth start being an even bigger pain in the arse so's they let me out later today - I hope.

Slept ok. Had a dream that I was up against John Higgins (new World Snooker Champ) in some sort of tetris like game that you controlled with your feet - bizarre. What does it all mean. We never got to the end result, but I was winning.

Today is Traceostomy Open Day and I just heard the student nurse asking if she could sneak away for 1/2hr to have a look. Wonder if they'd be ok with me turning up on the premise that I was considerring a traceostomy and wanted to check out the pros/cons before committing - it is an open day afterall.

Will post blood counts once the ward rounds done and I've seen the doctor.

Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment