Thursday 30 April 2009

Music to make Neutrophils by...

1. The Joker
2. Not fade away - Rolling Stones
3. Some Girls - Racey

And if ye can dae a wee cheeky dance to it, all the better. I could positively feel those stem cells multiply and stuff oot platelets, neutrophils, white cells, stilton,...

A generally, very good day. Obvious highlight being the news of my 0.1 Neutrophils. I predict 0.3 tomorrow, 0.5 Saturday. Then I'll be screaming for the return bus ticket (or comfy ride home in Corri's seat-heated X-Trail).

Docs are very very happy with me. I've not done badly at all, touch wood. Don't plan on going to seed now. Mouth stayed perfect so far - not a single uncler. No major bugs picked up, just a couple of days of high temperature but even then I just felt a bit floppy, not ill.

Have had, I think, 3 days on a drip, which was a right pain in the arse, but that came off tonight - FREEDOM!

Still got a swollen left jaw and still arguing with doctor wether it's my Parotid Gland or something else (it's my parotid gland, Al) - but it's not sore and appears to be diminishing. We'll worry not.

So anyway - let's see what the next couple of days hold. My vote's for lots more Neutrophils.
Nighty nighty blog readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment